Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

Python Face-Recognition : connot find face_recognition_demo.py

aicha
Novice

hello intel community .. i'm new at using OpenVino_2021 and movidius NCS2 .. i found a video on intel youtube channel intitled : Python Face-Recognition Demo | OpenVino toolkit | Ep. 57 | Intel Software .

This demo script is not available anymore on latest release of OpenVino (2021) and can't find anywhere else. Can you please share a valid link to download the script? thank you .

re : i'm working on windows 10 and an intel core i7 8th gen processor .

Thank you in advance .

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Peh_Intel

Hi Aicha,

Greetings to you.

For your information, Interactive Face Recognition Python demo is no longer available from OpenVINO™ version 2020.3 onwards.

Hence, I would recommend you install OpenVINO™ version 2020.3. The Interactive Face Recognition Python demo is located at this directory:

<installed_dir>openvino_2020.3.194\inference_engine\demos\python_demos\face_recognition_demo

Regards,

Peh

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Peh_Intel

Hi Aicha,

Greetings to you.

For your information, Interactive Face Recognition Python demo is no longer available from OpenVINO™ version 2020.3 onwards.

Hence, I would recommend you install OpenVINO™ version 2020.3. The Interactive Face Recognition Python demo is located at this directory:

<installed_dir>openvino_2020.3.194\inference_engine\demos\python_demos\face_recognition_demo

Regards,

Peh

aicha
Novice

Hi Mr Peh.

Thank you, i installed the 2020.3 version of openvino toolkit and i found the face recognition demo.

regards

0 Kudos
Peh_Intel

Hi Aicha,

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos