I need some help with OpenVINO on MACOS.
I need to verify/find out where the files are on MACOS. I'm a windows user. I had to spend a month on CrapAIR while my new unit was built and delivered.
Each version of OpenVINO adds numbers to install the location but I can never find the location where they are installed. I cannot find/see the OPT directory:
I've posted some screenshots:
a. System Folders (10:05)
b. Profile Folders (10:24)
Here are my questions:
1. Is there a way to hide and unhide directories on MacOS? Could I have possibly done this by accident?
2. Is there a list of where the files are so I can look for them? I need to verify so I can remove them and do a fresh install.
I think this covers my issues with OpenViNO LTS on MacOS.
Thank you for reaching out to us.
For your information, the default installation directory path for the OpenVINO™ toolkit is depends on the privileges you choose for the installation.
1. From the Installation summary, click the ‘Customize’ button.
2. Choose an installation folder, then click the ‘Next’ button to continue the installation.
3. OpenVINO™ toolkit will be installed in the desired directory.
You can proceed to download and install later or new version without uninstalling the previous version.
For more information, please refer to Install Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit for macOS*
This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution.
If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question
Reactivate so I can mark you as the solution. I was trying to get ready for Intel Innovation last week and I got this work with your help. I had to wipe the mac and start over but I got it done. Thanks.