Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Re: USB web cam with Open vino

Syamsina
Beginner

Hi, I'm facing the same problem as well. I already tried your solution, but this came out. image.png

Do you perhaps know how to overcome this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Megat_Intel

Hi Syamsina,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The error occurs due to incorrect input argument. I received the same error when using -i cam as shown below.

facedemo_error.png

For your information, Interactive Face Detection C++ Demo -i input argument requires the input to be a single image, folder of images, video file, or camera id. To use the demo with a webcam, you need to input the camera id. You can refer here for more information.

I have successfully run the Interactive Face Detection C++ Demo using the correct input camera id and here is my result.

facedemo_camid.png

Regards,

Megat

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Megat_Intel

Hi Syamsina,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The error occurs due to incorrect input argument. I received the same error when using -i cam as shown below.

facedemo_error.png

For your information, Interactive Face Detection C++ Demo -i input argument requires the input to be a single image, folder of images, video file, or camera id. To use the demo with a webcam, you need to input the camera id. You can refer here for more information.

I have successfully run the Interactive Face Detection C++ Demo using the correct input camera id and here is my result.

facedemo_camid.png

Regards,

Megat

Megat_Intel

Hi Syamsina,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Megat

0 Kudos