Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

RuntimeError: Nested loops are not supported yet

ha__minh_quyet
Beginner

Dear all,

I am using OpenVINO toolkit release 2020.1 in Ubuntu 16. I got the runtime error as below while try to inference a LSTM-based model in MYRIAD plugin:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "inference.py", line 54, in <module>
    sys.exit(main() or 0)
  File "inference.py", line 34, in main
    exec_net, input_blob = load_network(args)
  File "/home/majinbuu/Documents/asr-ncs/asr/utils_inference.py", line 45, in load_network
    exec_net = ie.load_network(network=net, device_name=args.device)
  File "ie_api.pyx", line 134, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IECore.load_network
  File "ie_api.pyx", line 141, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IECore.load_network
RuntimeError: Check (currentLoopAttributes == nullptr) failed: Nested loops are not supported yet

Best regards,

HA Minh Quyet

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RandallMan_B_Intel

Hi HA Minh Quyet,

Can you please provide your model so we can take a look at it. Also, what framework was your model trained in? Is it a custom or pre-trained model? Can you provide the commands you used to convert your model and the commands you used to deploy the model in the Inference Engine?

Regards,

Randall B.

0 Kudos
ha__minh_quyet
Beginner

Dear Randall,

I used Tensorflow to train my model. It is a custom model based on LSTM cell. Is there any private way to upload the model? Because I am not allowed to public the model. The command used to convert my model as follows:

python /opt/intel/openvino/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo_tf.py --input_model model/tf_model/asr_horovod_nchw-12.pb --output_dir model/ir_model/ --model_name asr_VPU_ir_r3_12 --data_type FP16 --log_level DEBUG --input_shape [1,1,1000,161] --disable_nhwc_to_nchw

Best regards,

HA Minh Quyet

0 Kudos
Sahira_Intel

HA Minh Quyet,

I have sent you a PM, please attach your model there and we can take a look at it.

Best Regards,

Sahira 

0 Kudos