Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6401 Discussions

The support of IR v4 has been removed from the product

cesarhcq
Beginner

Hi folks!

I am a new user of OpenVINO and today, i was trying to run interactive_face_demo with -i and -m as arguments. However, i got this error, but i dont know how to fix it.

InferenceEngine: API version ......... 2.1
Build ........... 2021.2.0-1877-176bdf51370-releases/2021/2
[ INFO ] Parsing input parameters
[ INFO ] Loading device CPU
[ INFO ] CPU
MKLDNNPlugin version ......... 2.1
Build ........... 2021.2.0-1877-176bdf51370-releases/2021/2

[ INFO ] Loading network files for Face Detection
[ ERROR ] The support of IR v4 has been removed from the product. Please, convert the original model using the Model Optimizer which comes with this version of the OpenVINO to generate supported IR version.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Munesh_Intel

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

It seems that you are using models in IRv4 format with OpenVINO 2021.2.

For your information, IRv4 format has been deprecated long ago, and the current supported IR version is IRv10. All the components within OpenVINO 2021.2 are expected to get IRv10 models.

As such, if you are using Intel Pre-Trained Models or Public Pre-Trained Models with OpenVINO from Open Model Zoo, I suggest you download the latest models using Model Downloader.

If you are using custom model, then I would suggest you convert your custom model using Model Optimizer available in OpenVINO 2021.2, which will produce IR files in IRv10 format.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Cesar,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided suggestions and solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos