Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

Unable to download person-reidentification-0288 models using downloader.py

KKiran
Novice

I am trying to download person-reidentification-retail-0288/0287/0286/0277 

at the prompt "/opt/intel/openvino/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader$"

with the following command "python3 downloader.py --name person-reidentification-retail-0287 -o /home/xinthe/opt/person_reidentification"

I am getting the following error message No matching models: "person-reidentification-retail-0287"

Kindly Help in this regard,

thanks 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Peh_Intel

Hi KKiran,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I’ve validated that running downloader.py for person-reidentification-retail-0288/0287/0286/0277 is working fine in OpenVINO™ version 2021.4.752 from my side.

I noticed that you linked the person-reidentification-retail model to OpenVINO™ version 2019_R1 while the available person-reidentification-retail model for this OpenVINO™ version should be person-reidentification-retail-0031/0076/0079/0095.

You can check all the available models for the OpenVINO™ version that you’re using by running the command:

python3 downloader.py –print_all

Regards,

Peh

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Peh_Intel

Hi KKiran,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I’ve validated that running downloader.py for person-reidentification-retail-0288/0287/0286/0277 is working fine in OpenVINO™ version 2021.4.752 from my side.

I noticed that you linked the person-reidentification-retail model to OpenVINO™ version 2019_R1 while the available person-reidentification-retail model for this OpenVINO™ version should be person-reidentification-retail-0031/0076/0079/0095.

You can check all the available models for the OpenVINO™ version that you’re using by running the command:

python3 downloader.py –print_all

Regards,

Peh

KKiran
Novice

Dear Peh,

Thank you so much for the time for answering the question. It helped me to solve the issue. Once again thank Yo so much.

With Regards,

kanthi 

0 Kudos
Peh_Intel

Hi Kanthi,

I am glad that I was able to help.

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos