Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Unable to import COCO dataset in workbench

taka
Beginner

hi

Unable to import COCO dataset in workbench.

Converted COCO data set to PASCAL VOC format.

I think PASCAL VOC and COCO labels don't match and can't work.
Coco has 90 labels and PASCAL VOC has 20 labels.
How can I import a COCO datase?

In OpenVINO2019R3.1
You can no longer change the label you previously taught.
https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/computer-vision/topic/816489

Best Regards

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Luis_at_Intel

Hi taka,

Thanks for reaching out. Based on the information and link you have provided, seems like you are looking for pascal_voc.py in R3.1. If I misunderstood please let me know.

The file script under

/opt/intel/openvino/python/python3.5/openvino/tools/accuracy_checker/accuracy_checker/annotation_converters/pascal_voc.py

seems to be incorporated to the Open Model Zoo repo, you can find the script here. The location of the file in this package/repo once downloaded is:

<path-to>/open_model_zoo/tools/accuracy_checker/accuracy_checker/annotation_converters/pascal_voc.py

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Luis

0 Kudos
taka
Beginner

hi Luis

> seems like you are looking for pascal_voc.py in R3.1. 

⇒ How to import data different from the original voc label in workbench R3.1. (I want to import mscoco dataset.)

I installed workbench with reference to the following URL

https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/_docs_Workbench_DG_Install_from_Dockerfile.html

# docker exec -it workbench /bin/bash

# cd  /opt/intel/openvino/python/python3.5/openvino/tools/ 

READ.md __init__.py   benchmark   calibration   network.py  statistics_collector   utils

⇒ pacal_voc.py does not exist.

So....

# docker exec -it workbench /bin/bash

#cd /opt/intel /openvino/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/accuracy_checker/accuracy_checker/annotation_converters/

⇒ Should I rewrite pascal_voc.py?

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Luis_at_Intel

Hi taka,

Based on the paths you have shared, the pascal_voc.py script isn't included in the open_model_zoo folder of the package. You should be able to modify the original Dockerfile script so that it downloads the pascal_voc.py script and its included in your docker image. Or you can rewrite it as you mentioned, but if you don't commit the changes to your docker container these changes will be lost.

You may need to rebuild the docker container for any Dockerfile changes to occur. Let me know if you have any issues doing so and we can try to help.

Regards,

Luis

0 Kudos