Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Unable to run mask rcnn demo

Deepanshu
Beginner

I successfully ran the squeeze_net and security_car demo on CPU and NCS2. But when I tried running openvino mask rcnn sample on ubuntu 16.04, it is showing the following error. Could someone help me with this ?

Following is the command that I tried running: 

$ python3 mo_tf.py --input_model /home/xt19i0024/Downloads/mask_rcnn_resnet101_atrous_coco_2018_01_28/frozen_inference_graph.pb
Model Optimizer arguments:
Common parameters:
        - Path to the Input Model:      /home/xt19i0024/Downloads/mask_rcnn_resnet101_atrous_coco_2018_01_28/frozen_inference_graph.pb
        - Path for generated IR:        /home/xt19i0024/intel/openvino_2019.1.144/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/.
        - IR output name:       frozen_inference_graph
        - Log level:    ERROR
        - Batch:        Not specified, inherited from the model
        - Input layers:         Not specified, inherited from the model
        - Output layers:        Not specified, inherited from the model
        - Input shapes:         Not specified, inherited from the model
        - Mean values:  Not specified
        - Scale values:         Not specified
        - Scale factor:         Not specified
        - Precision of IR:      FP32
        - Enable fusing:        True
        - Enable grouped convolutions fusing:   True
        - Move mean values to preprocess section:       False
        - Reverse input channels:       False
TensorFlow specific parameters:
        - Input model in text protobuf format:  False
        - Path to model dump for TensorBoard:   None
        - List of shared libraries with TensorFlow custom layers implementation:        None
        - Update the configuration file with input/output node names:   None
        - Use configuration file used to generate the model with Object Detection API:  None
        - Operations to offload:        None
        - Patterns to offload:  None
        - Use the config file:  None
Model Optimizer version:        2019.1.1-83-g28dfbfd
[ ERROR ]  Shape [-1 -1 -1  3] is not fully defined for output 0 of "image_tensor". Use --input_shape with positive integers to override model input shapes.
[ ERROR ]  Cannot infer shapes or values for node "image_tensor".
[ ERROR ]  Not all output shapes were inferred or fully defined for node "image_tensor".
 For more information please refer to Model Optimizer FAQ (<INSTALL_DIR>/deployment_tools/documentation/docs/MO_FAQ.html), question #40.
[ ERROR ]
[ ERROR ]  It can happen due to bug in custom shape infer function <function tf_placeholder_ext.<locals>.<lambda> at 0x7fbeba1d9488>.
[ ERROR ]  Or because the node inputs have incorrect values/shapes.
[ ERROR ]  Or because input shapes are incorrect (embedded to the model or passed via --input_shape).
[ ERROR ]  Run Model Optimizer with --log_level=DEBUG for more information.
[ ERROR ]  Exception occurred during running replacer "REPLACEMENT_ID" (<class 'extensions.middle.PartialInfer.PartialInfer'>): Stopped shape/value propagation at "image_tensor" node.
 For more information please refer to Model Optimizer FAQ (<INSTALL_DIR>/deployment_tools/documentation/docs/MO_FAQ.html), question #38.

..............................................................

( I even checked the MO_FAQ question #38 but I was unable to figure it out ) 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Deepanshu
Beginner

Could anyone please look into it !

0 Kudos
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Raju, Deepanshu,

I answered your previous post

Thanks,

Shubha