I successfully ran the squeeze_net and security_car demo on CPU and NCS2. But when I tried running openvino mask rcnn sample on ubuntu 16.04, it is showing the following error. Could someone help me with this ?
Following is the command that I tried running:
$ python3 mo_tf.py --input_model /home/xt19i0024/Downloads/mask_rcnn_resnet101_atrous_coco_2018_01_28/frozen_inference_graph.pb
Model Optimizer arguments:
- Path to the Input Model: /home/xt19i0024/Downloads/mask_rcnn_resnet101_atrous_coco_2018_01_28/frozen_inference_graph.pb
- Path for generated IR: /home/xt19i0024/intel/openvino_2019.1.144/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/.
- IR output name: frozen_inference_graph
- Log level: ERROR
- Batch: Not specified, inherited from the model
- Input layers: Not specified, inherited from the model
- Output layers: Not specified, inherited from the model
- Input shapes: Not specified, inherited from the model
- Mean values: Not specified
- Scale values: Not specified
- Scale factor: Not specified
- Precision of IR: FP32
- Enable fusing: True
- Enable grouped convolutions fusing: True
- Move mean values to preprocess section: False
- Reverse input channels: False
TensorFlow specific parameters:
- Input model in text protobuf format: False
- Path to model dump for TensorBoard: None
- List of shared libraries with TensorFlow custom layers implementation: None
- Update the configuration file with input/output node names: None
- Use configuration file used to generate the model with Object Detection API: None
- Operations to offload: None
- Patterns to offload: None
- Use the config file: None
Model Optimizer version: 2019.1.1-83-g28dfbfd
[ ERROR ] Shape [-1 -1 -1 3] is not fully defined for output 0 of "image_tensor". Use --input_shape with positive integers to override model input shapes.
[ ERROR ] Cannot infer shapes or values for node "image_tensor".
[ ERROR ] Not all output shapes were inferred or fully defined for node "image_tensor".
For more information please refer to Model Optimizer FAQ (<INSTALL_DIR>/deployment_tools/documentation/docs/MO_FAQ.html), question #40.
[ ERROR ]
[ ERROR ] It can happen due to bug in custom shape infer function <function tf_placeholder_ext.<locals>.<lambda> at 0x7fbeba1d9488>.
[ ERROR ] Or because the node inputs have incorrect values/shapes.
[ ERROR ] Or because input shapes are incorrect (embedded to the model or passed via --input_shape).
[ ERROR ] Run Model Optimizer with --log_level=DEBUG for more information.
[ ERROR ] Exception occurred during running replacer "REPLACEMENT_ID" (<class 'extensions.middle.PartialInfer.PartialInfer'>): Stopped shape/value propagation at "image_tensor" node.
For more information please refer to Model Optimizer FAQ (<INSTALL_DIR>/deployment_tools/documentation/docs/MO_FAQ.html), question #38.
( I even checked the MO_FAQ question #38 but I was unable to figure it out )