Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Upload error - Original Model

AakashGupta
Novice

I am trying to upload a folder containing the *.pb file for conversion to OpenVino IR. But there seems to be an error. But since the message is obfuscated I can't make out what it is. 

AakashGupta_0-1654510263019.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hairul_Intel

Hi AakashGupta,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

This error occurs due to uploading incorrect SavedModel file format into the DL Workbench.

To import TensorFlow 2.0 model in SavedModel format, the SavedModel folder should include the following:

• .pb file of the model
  • variables subdirectory
  • assets subdirectory

You can refer here for more information on importing models in DL Workbench.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
AakashGupta
Novice

Cool. I have gone through the documentation. What I understand is that I have a frozen model. Please check the following link  for the model weights that I am trying to convert to OpenVino format. 

None of the model download links on the github page have the above folders. How do I create them? 

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi AakashGupta,

For information on how to create the SavedModel folder for the MegaDetector model, we suggest you contact the GitHub repository (This is an external link and is not maintained by Intel) owner for further enquiries regarding the model.

On another note, the variables folder must contain the .data and .index file in order to be successfully imported in DL Workbench.

Here is an example of the contents for the variables subdirectory of Mask R-CNN Inception ResNet V2 1024x1024 model from TensorFlow 2 Detection Model Zoo (This is an external link and is not maintained by Intel):

variables.png

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi AakashGupta,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos