Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Using readers in DefaultQuantization

jv19
Beginner

Hello,

I'm trying to use specify a reader (https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/2020.3/_tools_accuracy_checker_accuracy_checker_data_readers_README.html) for the DefaultQuantization Algorithm as my input is a numpy array (default reader is opencv_imread). I would prefer not to use the accuracy_checker since it requires a significant amount of configuration.  Is it possible to use a reader in DefaultQuantization? Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Justin,

Thanks for reaching out. We are currently investigating this and will get back to you with the information at the earliest.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Justin,

The reader opencv_imread is a part of the OpenVINO Accuracy Checker tool for Default Quantization and Accuracy Aware Quantization algorithms. So it is designed to work with Accuracy Checker. Unfortunately, we don’t have any information on whether it is possible to use it outside of the Accuracy Checker. You can contact us in this forum if you need any assistance on how to configure Accuracy Checker.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Justin,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos