Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

Which C++ sample app to use for face-recognition-resnet100-arcface model?

cyrus
Beginner

I want to run inference with one of the supported models that can be downloaded using the model downloaded. The model is the face-recognition-resnet100-arcface. As the model name implies, it is a resnet100.

Which of the C++ sample apps would show me how to run inference with this model architecutre? I tried working off the object_detection_sample_ssd sample app but running it then throws "Can't find a DetectionOutput layer in the topology" which makes sense considering the sample code is for object detection models. 

So which sample code can I use this model with? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IntelSupport

Hi Cyrus,

Thanks for reaching out.

The face-recognition-resnet100-arcface is a model that classifies under the Face Recognition trained model. You are getting the error because the model does not have the DetectionOutput Layers. To use the detection sample, you might need to call the face detection model and crop the face to feed into the face-recognition-resnet100-arcface.

Meanwhile, to use face-recognition-resnet100-arcface model, you can try to run it with face recognition samples such as

Interactive Face Detection C++ Demo

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hi Cyrus,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos