Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Which models are supported by NCS2 ?

idata
Employee

I see two lists about the supported models by NCS2, one from https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/OpenVINO-InferEngine#pedestrian-tracker , another from https://software.intel.com/en-us/openvino-toolkit/documentation/pretrained-models .There are some differences between them. I don't know who to trust.

When I actually ran it, I found that there were some problems with both, for example head-pose-estimation-adas-0001 can run on NCS2, but when pedestrian-and-vehicle-detector-adas-0001 run on NCS2, it returns some error,like this

`./object_detection_demo_ssd_async -i cam -m ../intel/computer_vision_sdk/deployment_tools/intel_models/pedestrian-and-vehicle-detector-adas-0001/FP16/pedestrian-and-vehicle-detector-adas-0001.xml -d MYRIAD

InferenceEngine:

API version ………… 1.4

Build ……………… 17328

[ INFO ] Parsing input parameters

[ INFO ] Reading input

[ INFO ] Loading plugin

API version ............ 1.4 Build .................. 17328 Description ....... myriadPlugin

[ INFO ] Loading network files

[ INFO ] Batch size is forced to 1.

[ INFO ] Checking that the inputs are as the demo expects

[ INFO ] Checking that the outputs are as the demo expects

[ INFO ] Loading model to the plugin

[ INFO ] Start inference

E: [xLink] [ 0] dispatcherEventReceive:308 dispatcherEventReceive() Read failed -4 | event 0x7f89ac987bb0 USB_READ_REL_RESP

E: [xLink] [ 0] eventReader:254 eventReader stopped

E: [xLink] [ 0] dispatcherWaitEventComplete:694 waiting is timeout, sending reset remote event

E: [ncAPI] [ 0] ncFifoReadElem:2853 Packet reading is failed.`

also, when the face-person-detection-retail-0002 is running , it makes some error:

`./object_detection_demo_ssd_async -i cam -m ../intel/computer_vision_sdk/deployment_tools/intel_models/face-person-detection-retail-0002/FP16/face-person-detection-retail-0002.xml -d MYRIAD

InferenceEngine:

API version ………… 1.4

Build ……………… 17328

[ INFO ] Parsing input parameters

[ INFO ] Reading input

[ INFO ] Loading plugin

API version ............ 1.4 Build .................. 17328 Description ....... myriadPlugin

[ INFO ] Loading network files

[ INFO ] Batch size is forced to 1.

[ INFO ] Checking that the inputs are as the demo expects

[ INFO ] Checking that the outputs are as the demo expects

[ ERROR ] This demo accepts networks having only one output`

please help me,thank you very much~

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

I would also like to know the answer to this question. Thanks for posting it!

0 Kudos