Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

YOLOv5s and YOLOv7-tiny

fizzgo
Beginner

l want to run my own YOLOv5s and YOLOv7-tiny model on Raspberry PI 4B with NCS2.But I can't find the right tutorial on the Internet, so I ask for your help. Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hairul_Intel

Hi Fizzgo,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For your information, OpenVINO does provide Object Detection Demo which is available from Open Model Zoo. However, do note that Yolov5s and Yolov7-tiny models are not listed in the Supported Models of the demo.

I would recommend you to try out this Object Detection & YOLOs demo available from GitHub repository: bethusaisampath/YOLOv5_Openvino. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
fizzgo
Beginner

I want to use python to run the YOLOv5s and YOLOv7-tiny with openvino. And my openvino version is 2021.4.752, l will try your recommendation. Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
fizzgo
Beginner

I'm confused that the Github link you provided me didn't work successfully on Raspberry Pi. Thank you anyway. It didn't give any outputs or window, just nothing.

fizzgo_0-1674217523332.png

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi Fizzgo,

For your information, here are the Model Optimizer commands that I used to convert yolov5s model into Intermediate Representation (IR) format using openvino-dev[onnx] pip package:

mo --input_model yolov5s.onnx --output /model.24/m.0/Conv,/model.24/m.1/Conv,/model.24/m.2/Conv --data_type FP16 --scale_values=images[255] --input_shape=[1,3,640,640] --input=images

To find out your --input, --input_shape, and --output, please refer to this thread for more information.

On another note, you may use the following command in Object Detection Python Demo to do inference on MYRIAD with YOLOv5s model:

python3 object_detection_demo.py -at yolov4 -d MYRIAD -m yolov5s.xml -i <path_to_input>

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi fizzgo,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos