Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

'clDNNPlugind.dll' failure...

Byung-Hun__Park
Beginner

Hi, I'm using OpenVINO 2019 R3 and have a problem.

When my networks are loaded using 'Core::LoadNetwork()' with GPU and FP32/FP16 in 'clDNNPlugind.dll' for Debug, following exception occurs under Visual Studio 2019 and the process proceeds no more.

Unhandled exception at 0x00007FF899318D1B (clDNNPlugind.dll) in TestSSEngined.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

However there is no problem with 'clDNNPlugin.dll' for Release and the exception never occurs with CPU.

May this problem be ignored ???

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Byung-Hun, Park,

Actually this seems like a real issue and it can't be ignored. Did you run setupvars.bat (*.sh) first ?

Also can you kindly build the samples and demos in Debug mode, try running one of those with -d GPU ? Because if that works, then it is something you are doing incorrectly and it's not an OpenVino bug.

Let me know,

Thanks,

Shubha

0 Kudos
Byung-Hun__Park
Beginner

Hit, thanks for your reply.

I tested some demos  with configuration of  GPU/FP32, 'clDNNPlugind.dll' for Debug and there is no problem.

So, forced my model to be loaded on the demo with the same configuration, and the problem occured.

But why doesn't the problem occur with 'clDNNPlugin.dll' for Release. I attached my model files.

0 Kudos