Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

\common etait inattendu. while trying to run setupvars.bat

aicha
Novice

Hello intel,

I am a student, using intel openvino toolkit 2020.3 on .

Everytime I try to run setupvars.bat this error occurs:

\Common était inattendu.

Please help.

Thank you in advance.

Aicha.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wan_Intel

Hi Aicha Ezzahra Sassi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The error you encountered is not a common issue for OpenVINO™ Toolkit. We had difficulty to replicate this issue initially.

However, after trying various possibilities, I found that this error occurs if there are quotation marks added to the PATH for INTEL_DEV_REDIST System variable. System variables is located under Environment Variables.

Please remove the quotation mark for PATH of INTEL_DEV_REDIST and re-run the setupvars.bat. Please get back to us if the issue persists.

Regards,

Wan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Wan_Intel

Hi Aicha Ezzahra Sassi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The error you encountered is not a common issue for OpenVINO™ Toolkit. We had difficulty to replicate this issue initially.

However, after trying various possibilities, I found that this error occurs if there are quotation marks added to the PATH for INTEL_DEV_REDIST System variable. System variables is located under Environment Variables.

Please remove the quotation mark for PATH of INTEL_DEV_REDIST and re-run the setupvars.bat. Please get back to us if the issue persists.

Regards,

Wan

0 Kudos
Wan_Intel

Hi Aicha Ezzahra Sassi,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. 

If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Best regards,

Wan

0 Kudos