Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

error with deep learning workbench - preparing environment for keras model import

Hasanul_K_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I am trying to import a .h5 keras model created using tensorflow 2.4.1. However, when I try to import the model it errors out after importing the model and when it tries to prepare the environment. 

Below is the error message that I get:

Cannot install packages for python /home/workbench/.workbench/environments/1/bin/python

Hasanul_K_Intel_0-1638845892229.png

I am not much familiar with the DL workbench. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hasanul

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Tatiana_S
Employee

Hi Hasanul,

citing @Alexander_D_Intel1 answer to a similar question:

There might be at least two reasons:

1. there are not enough resources (RAM, drive) allocated for Docker containers. Note that Docker sets 2GB by default and DL Workbench requires at least 8GB.  So you need to configure your Docker settings
  2. you are running DL Workbench behind proxy while not properly configuring proxies. To check that, you can refer to the corresponding prerequisites section 

Regards,
    Tatiana

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Tatiana_S
Employee

Hi Hasanul,

citing @Alexander_D_Intel1 answer to a similar question:

There might be at least two reasons:

1. there are not enough resources (RAM, drive) allocated for Docker containers. Note that Docker sets 2GB by default and DL Workbench requires at least 8GB.  So you need to configure your Docker settings
  2. you are running DL Workbench behind proxy while not properly configuring proxies. To check that, you can refer to the corresponding prerequisites section 

Regards,
    Tatiana
Hasanul_K_Intel
Employee

Thanks Tatiana! It was the proxy issue for me. 

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi Hasanul_K_Intel,

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos