Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

gpg: recepción del servidor de claves fallida: No name

MGonzalez506
Novice

Mientras instalaba el sdk-2 de Intel Realsense, en el segundo paso para linux me dio este error:

gpg: recepción del servidor de claves fallida: no name

Tras investigar un poco, pude solucionar el problema con las siguientes líneas de comando:

$gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv 6F3EFCDE
$gpg --export --armor 6F3EFCDE | sudo apt-key add -
$sudo apt-get update

Donde 6F3EFCDE es el key que venía en las instrucciones para linux a seguir en Intel Real Sense SDK2.

Me solucionó el problema, sin embargo si alguno sabe un poco más de qué fue lo que se realizó con esas tres líneas de comando, agradeceré la información.

--> In case you do not know spanish, what I am trying to find out is what do the last three commands of this post do? They solved the error, which is great, but I do not know what they did and the tutorial where I found them was not too explicit. Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Munesh_Intel

Hi Miguel,

Greetings to you.

The community support and discussions for RealSense products are available at the RealSense support site: https://support.intelrealsense.com

We request you to post your question on RealSense support site. Please phrase your question in English since it is the only language supported by the RealSense support site.

Regards,

Munesh

MGonzalez506
Novice

Thanks @Munesh_Intel I will do that I did not see that site at the getting started Gide

Best wishes!

0 Kudos