Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

'mutex' is not a member of 'std'

at93
Beginner

Hi Everyone,

I am creating a library with Openvino/nGraph but stuck with error in compiling. 'mutex' is not a member of 'std'. I originally wrote this library with /CLR support but have since removed it but the problem persists. Has anyone written a library using ngraph similar to the example object_tection_demo_yolo3_async?   Any suggestion is welcome. The error log is shown below.

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\ngraph\include\ngraph\factory.hpp(27,21): error C2039: 'mutex': is not a member of 'std'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.27.29110\include\stack(20): message : see declaration of 'std'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\ngraph\include\ngraph\factory.hpp(27,26): error C2143: syntax error: missing ';' before '&'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\ngraph\include\ngraph\factory.hpp(27,26): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\ngraph\include\ngraph\factory.hpp(27,48): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

0 Kudos
4 Replies
at93
Beginner

Compile in release mode seems to work, but have to suppress C5208 warning messages

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Allen Tran,

Thanks for reaching out.

I apologize for the delay in response. We are investigating this case now. I will keep you updated on this case.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Allen Tran,

Can you provide the information about debug compilation flags that you are using to build it?

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Allen Tran,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos