cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
at93
Beginner

'mutex' is not a member of 'std'

Hi Everyone,

I am creating a library with Openvino/nGraph but stuck with error in compiling. 'mutex' is not a member of 'std'. I originally wrote this library with /CLR support but have since removed it but the problem persists. Has anyone written a library using ngraph similar to the example object_tection_demo_yolo3_async?   Any suggestion is welcome. The error log is shown below.

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\ngraph\include\ngraph\factory.hpp(27,21): error C2039: 'mutex': is not a member of 'std'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.27.29110\include\stack(20): message : see declaration of 'std'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\ngraph\include\ngraph\factory.hpp(27,26): error C2143: syntax error: missing ';' before '&'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\ngraph\include\ngraph\factory.hpp(27,26): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\ngraph\include\ngraph\factory.hpp(27,48): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

0 Kudos
4 Replies
at93
Beginner

Compile in release mode seems to work, but have to suppress C5208 warning messages

IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Allen Tran,

Thanks for reaching out.

I apologize for the delay in response. We are investigating this case now. I will keep you updated on this case.

Regards,

Aznie

IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Allen Tran,

Can you provide the information about debug compilation flags that you are using to build it?

Regards,

Aznie

IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Allen Tran,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Regards,

Aznie