Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

nanf could not be located in ngraph.dll - 2020.1 Release

Dai__Ying
Beginner

Tried OpenVino 2020.1 Release with Visual Studio 29017 on Windows 10. The build was successful, but when running the built program it always shows the issue:

The procedure entry point nanf could not be located in the dynamic link library ... ngraph.dll.

I even tried to build the demo projects and still got the same error.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wagneur__Laurent
Beginner

Dear Ram Prasad

I got the same issue. I succeed recompiling and running the whole sample source code in debug mode, invoking ngraphd.dll.

But in Release mode (VS2017), I get the same error message with ngraph.dll of the same version. 2020 R1 .0333

The issue came from I have mixed Release and Debug Library and cldnn_global_custom_kernels.

Replacing everyone in the proper directory. and It works fine.

I added also vcruntime140.dll, libmmd.dll and Msvcp140.dll in the release directory.(per security)

Kine regards

Laurent

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
SIRIGIRI_V_Intel
Employee

Hi Ying,

The issue might be due to another version of ngraph.dll present in the system.

Possible solutions for this issue are described in this article.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ram prasad

0 Kudos
Tibrewal__Siddhant

Hi Ramprasad,

thanks for the link to the article. I am facing a similar issue and could not resolve the issue.
The dll which is attempted to be loaded is the one in the openvino distribution. This means that the dynamic loading should not go into conflict with any other possible ngraph instance (if at all), right?

This is causing an integration issue at our end and a solution would be really welcomed.

Thanks and stay healthy and safe!

Bests,
Sid

0 Kudos
SIRIGIRI_V_Intel
Employee

Are you able to run the verification scripts?

Also, provide the complete logs. So that it will be easy to debug from our end.

Regards,

Ram prasad

0 Kudos
Wagneur__Laurent
Beginner

Dear Ram Prasad

I got the same issue. I succeed recompiling and running the whole sample source code in debug mode, invoking ngraphd.dll.

But in Release mode (VS2017), I get the same error message with ngraph.dll of the same version. 2020 R1 .0333

The issue came from I have mixed Release and Debug Library and cldnn_global_custom_kernels.

Replacing everyone in the proper directory. and It works fine.

I added also vcruntime140.dll, libmmd.dll and Msvcp140.dll in the release directory.(per security)

Kine regards

Laurent

0 Kudos
SIRIGIRI_V_Intel
Employee

Thanks for sharing the information with the community.

Best Regards,

Ram prasad

0 Kudos
White__Christopher

Hi; I am also getting this issue. Steps from above have not helped. I am using dll's from openvino_2020.3.194. It works in debug. I am not sure what info to provide. I have had no issues in previous releases. I have tried adding all the CRT libraries I could find but am unsure what one it requires.

0 Kudos
JosipN
Beginner

Hello,

Same situation here. Any news regarding matter above. 

Thank you

0 Kudos
JosipN
Beginner

Hello,

Sorry I was too fast.  I foolowed SIRIGIRI_V_Inteinstruction regarding libmmd.dll inside  Intel C++ Compiler for Windows, IA-32 and Intel 64 architectures.

I unziped package ww_icl_redist_intel64_2017.8.275.msi and renamed file libmmd_dll.D9F09DDD_F3FE_427A_A63E_83D87E7D99CC to libmmd.dll  and copied it to release folder.

Then all examples were running OK.

Thnak you,

Josip

0 Kudos