hello i have tried to build openvino samples on windows 10 64bits and i got error i have check some existing method
but nothing has changed
here is the error that i got with using Visual studio 2017 and cmake 3.13.4
- Selecting Windows SDK version 10.0.17763.0 to target Windows 10.0.17134.
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:60 (find_package):
By not providing "FindInferenceEngine.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this
project has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
"InferenceEngine", but CMake did not find one.
Could not find a package configuration file provided by "InferenceEngine"
(requested version 1.5) with any of the following names:
Add the installation prefix of "InferenceEngine" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or
set "InferenceEngine_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.
If "InferenceEngine" provides a separate development package or SDK, be
sure it has been installed.
-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
The steps to build the Windows samples are as follows:
1) execute setupvars.bat under bin
2) execute create_msvc2017_solution.bat under inference_engine\samples
3) A solution file will be created under \Documents\Intel\OpenVINO\inference_engine_samples_2017
4) pull the solution up in Visual Studio 2017, set Build Config to Release X64 then Rebuild Solution.
Hope that helps.
Thanks for using OpenVino !