Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

pedestrian-and-vehicle-detector-adas-0001 in python version

rnd-amg
Beginner

Hi team,

i already test  pedestrian-and-vehicle-detector-adas-0001 models in my rasp 4B + NCS but i cant customize the code, any python code version for this  pedestrian-and-vehicle-detector-adas-0001 model or may be you have some reference?

Regrads,

rnd

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hairul_Intel

Hi rnd,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

If I understand you correctly, you were able to run pedestrian-and-vehicle-detector-adas-0001 using the Object Detection C++ demo as we've discussed in previous thread but were unable to customize the code.

And now, you've opened this thread to seek information regarding Python demo and its references, am I right?

If that's the case, Object Detection Python Demo is available from Open Model Zoo and supports pedestrian-and-vehicle-detector-adas-0001 model. Here is the link to the codes for Object Detection Python Demo.

However, you would not be able to run the Python demo using Raspberry Pi and NCS2, as the nGraph module is not included in the OpenVINO™ Toolkit for Raspbian OS Package. You have to build Open Source OpenVINO™ Toolkit for Raspbian OS in order to import the nGraph module. Follow this guide on Building Open Source OpenVINO™ toolkit for Raspbian* OS and Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
rnd-amg
Beginner

Hi @Hairul_Intel ,

Thanks for the reply

is it able if i run only a python file without models (.xml) file?

Regards,

rnd

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi rnd,

No, the Python demo would not be able to run without model files. For your information, all of our code samples and application demos require model files for use in inferencing and producing results.

Watch our Inference Engine Python Sample | OpenVINO™ toolkit | Ep. 17 | Intel Software video to better understand how inferencing is done in a Python application.

On another note, refer to the following diagram which illustrates the typical OpenVINO™ workflow:

workflow.png

For a much simpler explanation in video format, watch our Full Inference flow | OpenVINO™ toolkit | Ep. 03 | Intel Software video.

Additionally, here is the full tutorial playlist OpenVINO™ toolkit | Tutorial Series | Intel Software to help you understand OpenVINO™ Toolkit better and utilize it effectively.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi rnd,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos