Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

"[ ERROR ] Can't get ngraph::Function." when using yolo-v3-tf model with GPU using OpenCL

mch
Novice

Good evening,

I am trying to use some open-model-zoo demos with my Intel GPU (OpenCL) and I am having an issue trying to use a converted yolo-v3-tf model with it.

My CPU is Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8665U and my integrated GPU is an Intel UHD Graphics 620. I am using Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (focal) and I have installed the Intel OpenVino toolkit as well as the compute-runtime suite to use OpenCL.

I have downloaded the yolo-v3-tf model and converted it using the following commands :

sudo ./downloader.py --name yolo-v3-tf
python3.6 converter.py --name ssd_mobilenet_v2_coco --download_dir . --output_dir <path>

I have then compiled all the demos and tried to use the object_detection_demo_yolov3_async with the following command :

./object_detection_demo_yolov3_async -m /home/mch/YOLOv3/public/yolo-v3-tf/FP32/yolo-v3-tf.xml -i cam -d GPU

And it gives me this :

InferenceEngine: 0x7fcc52e3e040
[ INFO ] Parsing input parameters
[ INFO ] Reading input
[ INFO ] Loading Inference Engine
[ INFO ] Device info: 
	GPU
	clDNNPlugin version ......... 2.1
	Build ........... 2020.3.0-3467-15f2c61a-releases/2020/3
[ INFO ] Loading network files
[ INFO ] Checking that the inputs are as the demo expects
[ INFO ] Checking that the outputs are as the demo expects
[ INFO ] Loading model to the device
[ INFO ] Start inference 
To close the application, press 'CTRL+C' here or switch to the output window and press ESC key
To switch between sync/async modes, press TAB key in the output window
[ ERROR ] Can't get ngraph::Function. Make sure the provided model is in IR version 10 or greater.

I have checked the .xml model file and it sure has version 10 in it. By curiosity I have tried the object_detection_demo_ssd_async demo using the ssd_mobilenet_v2_coco and this one works like a charm.

Is it a problem related to OpenCL kernels, my GPU or is it a problem related with the model ?

Best regards,
mch

0 Kudos
1 Solution
IntelSupport

Hi mch,

Thanks for reaching out! The error message you are seeing is a known issue that should be fixed in the next software release.

In the meantime, replace the main.cpp under /opt/intel/openvino/inference_engine/demos/object_detection_demo_yolov3_async

with the main.cpp from here: https://github.com/eizamaliev/open_model_zoo/blob/929d673e1176ce99f8d49d1e86ff31f2a4f25c74/demos/object_detection_demo_yolov3_async/main.cpp

Make sure to recompile the demos by running the build_demos.sh script under /opt/intel/openvino/inference_engine/demos

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

5 Replies
mch
Novice

It seems I can not edit my own message after a certain time, but there is a typo in the following command :

python3.6 converter.py --name ssd_mobilenet_v2_coco --download_dir . --output_dir <path>

Of course the correct command is :

python3.6 converter.py --name yolo-v3-tf --download_dir . --output_dir <path>

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hi mch,

Thanks for reaching out! The error message you are seeing is a known issue that should be fixed in the next software release.

In the meantime, replace the main.cpp under /opt/intel/openvino/inference_engine/demos/object_detection_demo_yolov3_async

with the main.cpp from here: https://github.com/eizamaliev/open_model_zoo/blob/929d673e1176ce99f8d49d1e86ff31f2a4f25c74/demos/object_detection_demo_yolov3_async/main.cpp

Make sure to recompile the demos by running the build_demos.sh script under /opt/intel/openvino/inference_engine/demos

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

Jesus

mch
Novice

Hi Jesus,

Thank you for your answer and for your support.

I've changed the main.cpp file, recompiled demos and it works like a charm !

Best regards,
Mathieu

0 Kudos
TomInChina
Beginner

微信截图_20200727164628.pngI recomplie the code in Windows,it also didn't work and have no error information.

0 Kudos