Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

run inference engine samples on mode debug with visual studio 17

momo93
Novice

Hello 

I have problem with openvino, in particular with with samples in inference Engine.

I build correctly samples,  and i can not  run it  from visual studio 17 in mode debug. but in mode release it works fine. when i execute it .exe files show me that cvruntime140_1D.dll does not found and when i run .exe files from intel64/debug its show me that inference_engine.dll and another dll like opencv can not found. but again every things is fine on mode release my only issue is with mode debug

0 Kudos
7 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi momo93,

Thanks for reaching out. That error is due to the missing cvruntime140_1D.dll file from your computer. You need to reinstall the Microsoft Visual Studio on your PC and after finish installing them, you need to restart your PC and run the inference engine sample. Meanwhile, you can use the dependency walker to see which DLL is missing.

However, which OpenVINO sample that you are running, and what is the version of your OpenVINO Toolkit?

Regards,

Aznie

momo93
Novice

i have the same ussue with all of them. and im using openvino toolkit the last version i download it yerteday  2021.2.185

0 Kudos
gdioni
New Contributor I
You're probably missing a Visual C++ redistributable. that particular dll can be found in the system folder
momo93
Novice

I have reinstall redistributable c++ many times.in system32 folder  i can not find this vcruntimedll i dont have it, with dependecy walker the same thing its shows that i need this dll.  I have tried evry thing 

0 Kudos
gdioni
New Contributor I
momo93
Novice

thank u  for ur answer 

thats true ,  im using visual studio 17 and when I checked the corresponding files for VS17 I didnt find this dll is not even  in the docs  belwo. I think we can not debug open vino with VS17

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/productinfo/2017-redistribution-vs

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi momo93,

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos