Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

troubleshoot NCS2 on rasp pi

bartlino
New Contributor I

Could give me some tips on how to troubleshoot the NCS2 on a rasp pi?

Using a 3B+ running Raspbian Buster

This is the version of openVINO I grabbed:

$ wget https://download.01.org/opencv/2020/openvinotoolkit/2020.1/l_openvino_toolkit_runtime_raspbian_p_2020.1.023.tgz

And there's a bash script I got from a tutorial to install the dependencies. Importing cv2 I can see that its the openVINO version:

(cvwork) pi@raspberrypi:~ $ python
Python 3.7.3 (default, Oct 31 2022, 14:04:00)
[GCC 8.3.0] on linux
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>> import cv2
>>> cv2.__version__
'4.2.0-openvino'
>>>

I am running my tensorflow lite model from the Python 3.7.3 so curious if there is anything I am missing....just not getting very well frame rates in my app. Thanks for any tips...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Wan_Intel

Hi Bartlino,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

May I know are you going to load your TensorFlow Lite model with OpenVINO™ Inference Engine API? For your information, we regret to inform you that TensorFlow Lite is not supported by OpenVINO™ Inference Engine API.

The supported model format for OpenVINO™ Inference Engine API 2020.1 is Intermediate Representation (IR). For more information, please refer to Common Workflow for Using the Inference Engine API.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your support.

Regards,

Wan

0 Kudos
Wan_Intel

Hi Bartlino,

Thank you for your question.

If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Regards,

Wan

0 Kudos