Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

where to download openvino toolkit for windows?

okend
Beginner

This website is broken (https://software.seek.intel.com/openvino-toolkit?os=windows)

Please fix or provide an alternative location to download from.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
JAIVIN_J_Intel
Employee

Hi Ollie,

Thanks for reaching out.

This might be due to a temporary server issue. I have just opened the mentioned link and found the proper page.

If you are still facing the issue, consider clearing the browser cache or try in another browser.

Regards,

Jaivin

0 Kudos
okend
Beginner

Jaivin James (Intel) wrote:

Hi Ollie,

Thanks for reaching out.

This might be due to a temporary server issue. I have just opened the mentioned link and found the proper page.

If you are still facing the issue, consider clearing the browser cache or try in another browser.

Regards,

Jaivin

The page works but it's horribly broken, I've tried with different browsers and machines (windows/ubuntu) (chrome, ff, edge) they're all the same.
If I check the radio button for any OS and click Submit nothing happens.

I've attached an image of the page I get... you can clearly see it's not meant to render like this, there are no input fields and the submit button doesn't work.

openvino.jpg

0 Kudos
JAIVIN_J_Intel
Employee

Hi Ollie,

We regret for the link not working as expected.

Please provide your Geographic location to understand if there are any Geo specific download issues.

Thank you for contributing to the forum with your valuable feedback to improve the OpenVINO user experience.

Regards,

Jaivin

0 Kudos
okend
Beginner

Jaivin James (Intel) wrote:

Hi Ollie,

We regret for the link not working as expected.

Please provide your Geographic location to understand if there are any Geo specific download issues.

Thank you for contributing to the forum with your valuable feedback to improve the OpenVINO user experience.

Regards,

Jaivin

I'm based in the UK

0 Kudos
okend
Beginner

I've also just tested it using a VPN in the Netherlands and I see the same page (tested on different browsers)

0 Kudos
okend
Beginner

Tested with a US VPN and it works fine, must be an issue with your EU servers.

0 Kudos
JAIVIN_J_Intel
Employee

Hi ollie,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We have reported this to the respective team to address the issue.

Regards,

Jaivin

0 Kudos
Micha_M_
Beginner

Hi,

I also encountered the same problem (from Israel)

Micha,

0 Kudos
Micha_M_
Beginner

Hi,
I can't download OpenVino version 2020/2.  My openVino license has expired. 
How to extend the licence for OpenVino? Is it free?

Micha

0 Kudos