Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.

Devmesh Community Manager

mrvictor1of1
Novice

I'd like to add a program to my profile, according to the Innovator 101 resource the Local Community Manager is unavailable. When is the next Program cohort? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Bob_Duffy

Send me the name of the project and your user name on DevMesh. I can then look and see if it was successfully published on DevMesh.

As far as collaborators my suggestions is as follows.
- Post something in Discord, that you are seeking collaborators
- Post a message in the Intel Insiders Discord you are seeking collaborators
- Post the project on Twitter once we know it is published, and tag me @bobduffy

I cannot guarantee you will get collaborators but socializing your work in various communities of interest will help

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
MaryT_Intel
Employee

Hi there mrvictor,

If you're looking for the Devmesh Community Manager (per your Subject), please head to the Devmesh site at https://devmesh.intel.com. They have a discord channel that may be helpful: https://discord.com/invite/FxTy7D4 

Thanks,

Mary T.

Support Community Manager 

mrvictor1of1
Novice
I’m in the discord already. Just unsure if my project has been submitted because i’d like to add a program to my profile. Is there any upcoming cohorts or programs, wondering if my application to the Innovator Program has been processed?
0 Kudos
Bob_Duffy

Send me the name of the project and your user name on DevMesh. I can then look and see if it was successfully published on DevMesh.

As far as collaborators my suggestions is as follows.
- Post something in Discord, that you are seeking collaborators
- Post a message in the Intel Insiders Discord you are seeking collaborators
- Post the project on Twitter once we know it is published, and tag me @bobduffy

I cannot guarantee you will get collaborators but socializing your work in various communities of interest will help

0 Kudos
MaryT_Intel
Employee

Hi @mrvictor1of1 ,

It looks like Bob provided you information on how to proceed so we'll close out this issue for now. Please follow up on the dischord URL provide if you have more questions regarding your project. Kind regards,

Mary T.

Support Community Manager

0 Kudos
Bob_Duffy
Happy to help clear up any confusion. Are you asking to add a project to DevMesh?
What is the location and technical program you are looking for support?
mrvictor1of1
Novice
I tried to submit my project already. Seeking collaborators & haven’t heard back through discord yet.
0 Kudos