Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.

Error cord

_day__
Beginner
I’m in trouble for error message. Because of it, my computer can’t start up.
When I push the power button, the message is displayed.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi _day__,

Thanks for reaching out, this forum is specific to Edge Software Hub software packages and reference implementations (RI). Are you using one of the available software packages/RI from Edge Software Hub? If not, could you please let me know which Intel Product you are using, and I can route your question to the appropriate forum?

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi _day__,

Thanks for reaching out, this forum is specific to Edge Software Hub software packages and reference implementations (RI). Are you using one of the available software packages/RI from Edge Software Hub? If not, could you please let me know which Intel Product you are using, and I can route your question to the appropriate forum?

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos