Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
422 Discussions

Failed to install Driver_Behavior_Analytics

vicente_f
Employee

I've downloaded the Intel Edge Driver Behavior Analytics Reference Implementation and cannot complete the installation. The reference implementation is downloaded on an Ubuntu 20.04 machine in accordance with the installation guide : https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/reference-implementation/driver-behavior-analytics.html .  The first four modules are successfully installed, while the last module (Driver Behavior Analytics) fails. The error messages I receive don't leave much room for troubleshooting. The only error I receive is "ERROR: You need to run with GUI.", though there is no reference to a GUI in the installation guide. Another part of the error message, it seems, is "Failed to install Driver_Behavior_Analytics. tuple index out of range". I've tried restarting the download & installation from scratch but arrive at the same error. Is anyone familiar with this error or any solutions? Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi vicente_f,

I did not have any issues installing the reference implementation from my end. In terms of the GUI requirements, we tried to reach you internally but were unsuccessful. If you have any additional questions please start a new discussion as this discussion will no longer be monitory.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi vicente_f,

I don't see any references in the documentation about having GUI enabled as a requirement, I'll have to confirm with the development team. In the meantime, could you try to install it from a GUI based terminal? I am in the process of installing now from my end and will let you know once it's done.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi vicente_f,

I did not have any issues installing the reference implementation from my end. In terms of the GUI requirements, we tried to reach you internally but were unsuccessful. If you have any additional questions please start a new discussion as this discussion will no longer be monitory.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos