Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
420 Discussions

How can I use RestDataExport with DataStore when multi instance is created

Siyoung
New Contributor I

I can access  'localhost:8087/metadata' with just 1 EVAM

but can't access 'localhost:8087/metadata','localhost:8088/metadata' with multi_instance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Siyoung,

Could you please share additional information and steps taken to setup multiple instances? When you mentioned multi instances, are you referring to multiple EVAM instances or multiple ia_rest_export? If you can also share more information about what you are trying to accomplish, we should be able to provide you with some guidance.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Siyoung
New Contributor I

I want to use 3 EVAM and 3 ia_rest_export and with just 1 DataStore.

And I want to use metadata from 'localhost:8087/metadata', 'localhost:8088/metadata', 'localhost:8089/metadata'.

but with 'python3 builder.py -v 3', 'localhost:8087/metadata' returns just 'null' and  'localhost:8088/metadata', 'localhost:8089/metadata' return nothing.

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Siyoung,

I've reached out to the development team for additional guidance. I will let you know what I find out.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Siyoung
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Is there a particular use case you are building with python3 builder.py -v 3? For example:  python3 builder.py -v 3 -f usecases/video-streaming-evam.yml

0 Kudos
Siyoung
New Contributor I

I am using 

- ConfigMgrAgent
- EtcdUI
- EdgeVideoAnalyticsMicroservice/eii
- Visualizer/multimodal-data-visualization-streaming/eii
- DataStore
- RestDataExport

these containers.

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Thanks Siyoung, we are setting up an environment to reproduce the issue. We will revert back as soon as possible.

0 Kudos