Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
428 Discussions

Question on Additional Information Required in Licence Reporting

Ksugi11
Beginner

Hello,

I am considering using Intel ECI and have a question.

Regarding the 'Reporting' section of the Licence (https://eci.intel.com/docs/3.1/license.html#reporting),

apart from the information requested in sections (i) to (iv), what specific information might be required in the report?

Best regards

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Lay
Employee

Hi,

Please provide below information.

1. date of report, reporting period;
  2. the name of the software for which the report is being filed; (ECI version, please provide output from `cat /etc/os-release` and `uname -a`)
  3. the quantity and description (e.g. model) of each edge device which the ECI Software is deployed (ODM device model, URL to device, CPU info `cat /proc/cpuinfo`, quantity)
  4. customer location (country) and customer industry to whom the ECI Software was distributed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Thanks for reaching out, allow me to reach out to the product team for additional information on the reporting section of the license agreement. 

Lay
Employee

Hi,

Please provide below information.

1. date of report, reporting period;
  2. the name of the software for which the report is being filed; (ECI version, please provide output from `cat /etc/os-release` and `uname -a`)
  3. the quantity and description (e.g. model) of each edge device which the ECI Software is deployed (ODM device model, URL to device, CPU info `cat /proc/cpuinfo`, quantity)
  4. customer location (country) and customer industry to whom the ECI Software was distributed.

0 Kudos
Ksugi11
Beginner

Hello,

Thank you very much for your responses. I understand.

From this information, I realize that I seem to be able to use Intel ECI.

Best regards

0 Kudos