Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Bad link to Terms of Use

Kirk2023
Beginner

Kirk2023_0-1677258583542.png

On the license page I want to read the Terms of Use (lower right corner of picture), but the link to it is bad.  What I need to find out is if this Free license/Quartus Prime Lite is OK for commercial use and for individual use.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. For your request, the starter edition is OK to use for commercial use and individual use. And it only can be used for evaluation. If you need to use the full edition you need to get the full edition.

Hope that answers your question.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
Kirk2023
Beginner

What do you mean by "evaluation". The free license I got says it's good for 1 year. I don't need the full version for what I'm doing.  Can I not use it for the 1 year?

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided, please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos