I am trying to download the aforementioned file, however, after I click on download the page just refreshes and nothing happens, tried many times on 3 different browsers and from two different machines, can you fix this? I actually tried to download ANY version of Arria 10 device support and nothing worked, just nothing happens!
Please don't tell me it is a problem on my end because I saw tons of people posting about similar issues
I tried to extract the link and then tried to download it immediately, it didn't work
Try to follow these steps see if it can helps.
1. Open new incognito tab from Chrome
2. Go to http://fpgasoftware.intel.com/
3. Select one of the installer files required to download
4. Click “Download Selected Files” button
5. The page will get redirect to Intel FPGA Program login page, LINK.
6. Login. If successfully authentication, it will auto-redirect you back to “ http://fpgasoftware.intel.com ” (Please ignore the login panel on your top right, it will still showing Sign In)
7. Repeat step 3 and 4
8. Download process will be proceed, start download the file.
9. Done, you have access to it