Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Digikey not providing licenses.

corestar
New Contributor I

Digikey does not seem to be sending out license files or even processing Quartus renewal requests. Their site says they are still operational and I had always assumed this sort of thing was handled by a computer and not a person anyway.

For people that are still working, what does Intel suggest?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. May we know? Have you tried purchase license file via online? https://www.altera.com/buy/design-software.html Digi-Key Corporation is the operator of buyfpga.intel.com and the seller of the products that you are purchasing.

You can also contact Intel Telesales to order by phone:

In the United States and Canada, call Telesales at 1-888-800-0631.

corestar
New Contributor I

I ordered it directly from digikey since the Altera site did not seem to be working. The part number is SWR-QUARTUS-SE-FIX and it still says the order status is "Submitted". It was placed on 04/22/2020.

Digikey support has not responded to multiple requests.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Apologize for the inconvenience happen, Digi-Key Corporation is the authorized seller of the products that you are purchasing. It is better that you could refer to them.

You can contact direct line 1-800-344-4539 (218-681-6674), Fax: 218-681-3380, Text: 800-344-4539 or Email: sales@digikey.com. kindly refer below for Intel® Authorized Distributors and Approved Suppliers near you.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html