1)I have the software (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/software-kit/669406/intel-fpga-sdk-for-opencl-standard-editi...?):
- Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software (includes Intel® FPGA IP) License Agreements
- Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ License Agreements
- Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite License Agreements
2) These licenses are unzipped in three folders
3) To install the licenses we go to "C:/intelFPGA/17.1/licenses" and copy the contents of the folders
-The content of the first folder in "C:/intelFPGA/17.1/licenses/quartus"
-The content of the following two folders in "C:/intelFPGA/17.1/licenses/aocl"
4) Once the procedure has been carried out, the compilation commands are executed with one of the "test" programs with the command "aoc device\vector_add.cl -o bin\vector_add.aocx -board=c5gt -v", the result is: