Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1169 Discussions

How can I install Quartus Prime tool on Linux Compute Cluster?

PK14
Beginner

I need to install Quartus Prime on Linux Compute Cluster. Please guide me with step by step instructions for the same.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

This thread is a duplicate of https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-Quartus-Prime-Software/How-can-I-install-Quartus-Prime-on-Linux-Compute-Cluster/m-p/1528066#M80117

I shall close this thread and continue to provide support for the above thread. If you have a new question, please respond to the above thread. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, feel free to rank your support experience by rating 4/5 survey. Please let me know of any inconvenience so that I may improve your future service experience.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Nurina W.

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

0 Kudos