Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
884 Discussions

I use a Cyclone 10GX FPGA with a free license of Quartus Prime Pro. I now need to use some specific IPs from Intel. Do I need an other License or does the free license I have is OK?

ESama
Novice

Hello

I design some instruments with a Cyclone 10 GX FPGA. I use for this FPGA a free license of Quartus Prime Pro. I now need to use the following IP from Intel:

- Intel ARIA10/Cyclone 10 Hard IP for PCI Express

- JESD2014B Intel FPGA IP

- Low Latency Ethernet 10G Mac Intel FPGA IP

- 1G/2.5G/5G 10G Multi-rate Ethernet Phy Intel FPGA IP

Does these IPs (which will be exclusively used for a Cyclone 10 GX FPGA) require a specific License or does the free license I have for the Cyclone 10 GX is also valid for these IPs ?

Very best regards

Etienne

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. May I know, have you done the compilation? If not could you try it and report back with error message screenshot ( if any ) and Assembler report for further checking.