Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1193 Discussions

IP-SDRAM/LPDDR2 License activation code issue

Suphachai
Novice

Dear,
My customer has bought IP-SDRAM/LPDDR2 from Mouser and found received the email for the license, but it did not contain a license activation code.
Please verify and advise. Intel Order #: 0018792703
Customer email address: pavarisa.krachangsaeng@dexon-technology.com

BR, Suphachai

Ref: 964845

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hi Suphachai,

I think you refer to Licensing Support Center in the link below.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/licensing/support-center.html

The FAQ about licensing:

How can I obtain licenses for purchased products?

After the license purchase order has been placed, the license will be processed and made available in the SSLC within 2-7 days. An email notification will be sent out to the user when the process is completed.

To get the license file with your new purchase, go to SSLC, navigate to Licenses > Find and Generate License by Activation Code, then enter the license activation code that you received in the email. Alternatively, you can go to SSLC, navigate to Licenses > All Licenses, select and generate the respective license file.

Regards,

Adzim

0 Kudos
Suphachai
Novice

Hi Adzim,

Customer has received the email for only one time, but it didn’t contain any license code. Please see the attached email.

Please verify and advise.

BR, Suphachai

0 Kudos
Suphachai
Novice

Hi Adzim,

Per customer:

I have been waiting for the notification email from Intel for a long time.      The problem is not related to the information that you provided.

The problem is  I didn't receive any notification emails from Intel, and I want to know why. I can't proceed any further because that email will contain the product license number.

Could you verify and advise for this order?

Intel Order #: 0018792703
Customer email address: pavarisa.krachangsaeng@dexon-technology.com

Regards,

Suphachai

0 Kudos
Suphachai
Novice

Hi Adzim,

Could you verify and advise for this order?

Intel Order #: 0018792703
Customer email address: pavarisa.krachangsaeng@dexon-technology.com

Regards,

Suphachai

0 Kudos
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hi Suphachai,

Currently we are limited bandwidth to address your issue.

I would suggest to create an IPS case to get support from licensing team.

Regards,

Adzim

0 Kudos