Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

IPs Ethernet 10G and JESD204B

C_Cornu
Beginner

Hello,

I would like to purchase a Quartus prime pro licence.

For my application I need to use the IPs Ethernet 10G and the JESD204B.

Are these IPs already included in the licence?

If not, what is the price to obtain them as well (acquisition + renewal/year)?

Thank you for you answer.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi,

May I know that you use which Quartus version?

Best regards,

zying

0 Kudos
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi,

The JESD204B IP core license is not included in Quartus software license, it needs to purchase separately.

The '30-day evaluation license' that you mentioned was referring to Quartus software license, Not JESD204B IP core license.

To purchase the IP license, please contact local sales/distributors for further inquiry and purchase.

For further information about licensing, you may refer link below https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/licensing/support-center.html

Best regards,

zying

0 Kudos
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Do you still have any question about this case?

Best regards,

zying

0 Kudos
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Since no hear any feedback from you, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Best regards,

zying

0 Kudos
C_Cornu
Beginner
Hi,
I'm sorry about the delay of my answer, the notifications were in my spam box and I didn't notice.

Thank you for your answer! The licence Quastus would be Pro.
So the JESD204B IP is not included in the core licence. Can you give me the pricing of it?
Also, is the Ethernet IP not included in the core licence as well ? Can you give me a pricing also?

Thank you for your answer

Best,
C Cornu
0 Kudos