Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

Installation of Cyclone V SX Development Kit

Omnia_Gamal
Beginner

Hi,

I am an FPFA designer engineer at PyramidTech Company, We are working on a project using Cyclone V development kit and we tried to download the KIT Installation (EXE/ZIP) of the Cyclone V SX Development Kit in the link Cyclone® V SX SoC Development Kits (intel.com) but it doesn’t work so Where can we get the KIT Installation?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Welcome to Intel forum. Have you tried open it with Internet Explorer? If not, can you help open the KIT Installation in Internet Explorer and see how things go. 

0 Kudos
Omnia_Gamal
Beginner

I tried to open it with Internet Explorer but it also doesn't work and gives me the same message.

Screenshot (334).png

Thank you

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for update. Let me check with IT team, I'll be back with an answer.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

The reported issue has been resolved now. Could you please verify and let us know if any issue.

0 Kudos
Omnia_Gamal
Beginner

Hi
Thank you, the problem is solved as I tried to  open the KIT Installation in Firefox and it is work.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Sounds good, thanks for sharing and hope everything is working well at your side. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos