Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

Installed Quartus Prime Lite but it shows Standard version and now eval license expired

JHM
Beginner

Downloaded Lite version 21.1.1 B850, installed it and from day 1 it kept asking for license file.  Now, the 30-day eval license expired and I can't use the design tool; won't compile.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

This might happened if you select to upgrade to standard version when opening the quartus lite.

You may need to uninstall and re-installed the quartus lite again to use in lite version.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
JHM
Beginner

That was it! Although no upgrade options showed up, except what seems a quick flash pop-up on upgrade, and I just reinstalled defaults.  Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos