We are upgrading from Win7 to Win10,
We are programming a MAX 7000 device
We have 6 STAND ALONE PCs
Max 7000 device can be use for Quartus 13.0. Unfortunately, windows 10 does not come out at that time. The OS supported will be below for Quartus 13.0 which include programmer.
Operating system support
* Windows 7 (64 and 32 bit)
* Windows XP SP2 (64 and 32 bit)
* Windows XP Pro X64 Edition
* Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (64 bit)
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (64 and 32 bit)
This information can be found in the readme.txt files once Quartus II 13 install.
Since this thread had been answered, we shall close this thread. If you still need further assistance, you are welcome to post a response within 15days or open a new thread, some one will be right with you.
Thanks for the reply.
Does Quartus Version 13.0 need a purchased license to use? If so, how do I purchase to be used on serval stand alone PCs?