Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

Is there a general error attempting to download Quartus software? I'm trying to download the 18.1 Quartus Prime Lite Edition?

JWait4
Novice

When I click the download link I get prompted to re-login (even though I am already logged in to the Intel site) and then an error screen:

Intel FPGA Login.png

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience, This issue has been reported to Intel IT team.

Once we hear back from Intel Internal team about this issue, we will let you know.

Please till then check with different browsers like Chrome, IE etc.

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Now I could able to download the Quartus 18.1 Lite edition, since issue might have fixed. Please check at your end or else you can download Quartus 18.0 Lite from below old thread,

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P0000404WXJSA2/intel-quartus-prime-direct-download-links?language=en_US

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Have you resolved the issue?

May I know any update or Should I consider that case to be closed?

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
JWait4
Novice

Hi Vicky, this appears to be fixed now and I have successfully downloaded the 18.1 Lite version of Quartus.

Thanks for the help!

MSUPL
Beginner

Unfortunately again doesn't work for me as of 7. January 2020. I tried to download Quartus Lite 18.1

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

I would like to suggest you, please open a new thread for better support & tracking purpose.

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos