Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Legacy License Rehost

Eskotek
Beginner

Like Dan_007 11-21-2023 I have an existing (legacy? pre-intel) license file for one remaining Win7 computer and I need to transfer it to a newer Win11 computer. 

For a while my old Altera login still worked and I had a re-hosting option available but it is gone now. I now have a new sign in at the Licensing Center but it has no info on my licenses or old computers.

My old Altera ID was 728303

Attached License file Issued 09 July 2012.

The only computer still in use is: Companion ID 2-NIC ID 446d575f8178

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Eskotek
Beginner

I was able to access my license data by making a new account using the email address associated with my previous Intel account.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Welcome to INTEL forum. To further check could you provide the details

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

Rehost/change details

OLD and NEW NICID(Mac Add) :

Also provide the license.dat file

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Continue support in private message mail. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos
Eskotek
Beginner

I was able to access my license data by making a new account using the email address associated with my previous Intel account.

0 Kudos