Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
858 Discussions

License to enable Design Security (as per AN 556)

KChoo7
Beginner

Hi,

I would like to use design security on MAX 10 but I am currently using Quartus Lite. According to AN 556, "To enable the design security feature for Intel Quartus Prime Lite Edition, obtain a license file from Intel FPGA Technical Support."

But apparent Intel FPGA does not do broadbase customer support anymore. Any idea on how do I get the license file?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Please refer the below old thread for more details,

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P000045aENR/generating-encrypted-bitstream-pof-ekp-files-for...

Kindly apply for license through Self Service Licensing Center(SSLC),

https://fpgasupport.intel.com/Licensing/license/contact.html

please let me know if you have any different concern.

Regards,

Vicky

KChoo7
Beginner

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for the response. The link you provided show this error: "Request method 'POST' not supported"

Can you get the webmaster to check if this is a website issue?

Thanks,

Kevin

Vicky1
Employee

Hi Kevin,

Could you please check by clearing the cache & cookies of the browser, close the browser & reopen it.

Try with different browsers like IE,Chrome etc...

Regards,

Vicky

Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

May I know any update?

Should I consider that case to be closed?

Regards,

Vicky

KChoo7
Beginner

Hi Vicky,

Yes I managed to file a ticket to technical support to get them to generate a license for me. This case is closed now.

Thanks,

Kevin