Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

License

Eddie65
Beginner

Hi Eddie,

Your case needs technical expertise. Kindly file a ticket at Forum //forums.intel.com/s/?language=en_US.
We have assigned over 25 Intel applications engineers to answer your questions on the forums. In addition, these features are also available for you to use on the forums: Instant language translation capabilities, page localization for Chinese and Japanese users as well as private messaging.

Here are the steps to register on the Intel Community using instructions:

1. Visit Intel Community at //forums.intel.com and click “Sign in” at the top right of the page.
2. Click on “Create Account” on the right hand side on the page to create a My Intel account. If you are an existing user, you may login directly using your My Intel account and password.
3. Once logged in, you may go back to Intel Community at //forums.intel.com to start searching and posting on the topics of your interest. For for FPGA licensing related enquiry , kindly file your ticket at //community.intel.com/t5/Intel-FPGA-Software-Installation/bd-p/fpga-software-installation-licensing

Regards,
Winnie

I know that but I try to get license back and this happens

Dear Eddie,

You have generated an evaluation license for Quartus (EVALUATION-LIC), but your IP-SDI-II is a perpetual license (not an evaluation license).

Your IP-SDI-II has maintenance expiration of 7/31/2023 which is perpetual and backward compatible. But if you want to use it with latest Quartus version, you may want to purchase a renewal license (IPR-SDI-II) to extend the maintenance expiration of your IP-SDI-II.

Regards,
CY

Case 00856929 has been created.

Case Details

Case Number: 00856929
Subject: Issue generating eval/free/employee/legacy license
Description: PO:null
NIC/Host/Guard ID:a8a1593a0259
Product Name:SDI II Next Generation SDI Video Interface (PRIMARY) IP-SDI-II
Contact Name:Eddie Dry
Description:it is in evaluation mode
License Activation Code/Serial No:null
Contact Email:edry@linkelectronics.com

Please refer to this case number when corresponding with your Intel Representative.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. we’re still not clear on the request. Can you give me a little background/elaborate on current issue, can you get me the error message screenshot and license.dat file ?

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and It is not recommended to keep a Case idle too long without activities. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos