Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

Need MAX+PLUS II BASELINE license

DBeau6
Novice

As others have reported, there seems to be a problem with the web page for requesting a license for MAX+PLUS II BASELINE; I have made repeated requests (since December, with the most recent 2/27), but never received a response. My hard disk volume serial number is A00A-8909; can I get a license?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Apologize for the inconvenience as we are experiencing server problem and our team has fix the problem. The MAX+PLUS II Software Licensing Request portal is recovered. Kindly request your license in https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/legacy/maxplus2/mp2-index.html

Should you still not receive the license by email, please provide the following:

Admin Name

Email Address

Company Name

Company Address

NICID

0 Kudos
DBeau6
Novice
I made further MAX+PLUS II BASELINE license requests on the portal (in March and most recently on May 12), but never received the license (or even an acknowledgement email). Please provide a license for hard disk volume serial number A00A-8909; my information is: Admin Name: (N/A) Email Address: David_Beauchamp@contractor.amat.com<mailto:David_Beauchamp@contractor.amat.com> Company Name: Applied Materials, Inc. Company Address: 3050 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95054 (corporate address, though I work remotely) Thank You, David Beauchamp
0 Kudos