Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

Quartus Standard 15.1 download link broken

HenryB
Beginner

Hi,

i have to support a legacy product with Quartus 15.1 and the download site doesn't work anymore. I have a license but can't download the Software.

It just tells me some message about version 13 not being supported anymore...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi @HenryB 

It is not that the download site doesn't work. The software has been discontinued so you can't download it anymore. 

Please check the latest available software version for your product and download the respective software.

If you want to get the discontinued software, you will need to contact your Intel sales representative or local distributors.

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi @HenryB ,

I believe I have answered your question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

0 Kudos