Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1154 Discussions

Questa Intel fpga starter edition license

Hz1080
Beginner

Hi, I want to get a questa fpga starter edition license from the self service license center for self learning purpose.

I used my personal email and received the following message: "Intel partner alliance account required". Does that mean the account I created with my personal email isn't working?

Is there any way for me to get a license for the starter edition?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. Could you help clear your web browsers cache/temporary internet files (if possible, shutdown your PC and restart back) and sign back to SSLC (https://licensing.intel.com/eval-free-licenses) using Google chrome and see how things go.

0 Kudos
Hz1080
Beginner

Hi Thanks for the instruction. I cleared all cookies and browser files. The link lead me to a registration page where I can only click a "Next: Verify" button. Then the web page says:

"

Thank you for registering to access Intel® FPGA Self Service License Center

We are setting up your account. You will receive a confirmation email shortly. If you did not receive the confirmation email, check your spam or junk mail folder or contact customer support

"

I didn't receive any email even in spam and trash folder. How should I finish registration into self-service licensing center and get a license? Thank you for the help!

0 Kudos
Ryry013
Novice

I think I'm in the same situation, I registered and requested access to SSLC. It said it would send me an email confirming my registration but I never received that. Are there any other ways to get the license?

0 Kudos
Ryry013
Novice

Nevermind the registration took a day to come. 99% of the time when a website says "we'll send you a confirmation email", that comes instantly so if this is reviewed by humans or something it might be helpful to say something like "it will come in 1-5 business days" to avoid further unnecessary support calls.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks @Ryry013 for update information. @Hz1080, do you received the confirmation email?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response to the previous reply. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos