Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1164 Discussions

Request a license for Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition for research purposes

wan1
Beginner

Can I request a license for Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition for research purposes? My original account was. edu account, but since it expired, I changed it to my current account. 

In addition, I want to run code on FPGA, what else do I need to install after I setup Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition on OneAPI Devcloud?  Do I need to plug in a physical FPGA board?

Thank you,

Wanyu

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Welcome to INTEL forum. Alternatively, could you apply an Intel 90-Day Evaluation License.

Login to Intel® FPGA Self Service Licensing Center and request the Quartus evaluation free license here https://licensing.intel.com/   

1) Go to Sign up for Evaluation or Free licenses

2) Select Intel® FPGA EVALUATION-LIC

3) # of Seats is always 1

4) Check the T&C box

5) Add the required options

6) Click Get License button

The license will be sent to email that you register with

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos